Major Projects Undertaken by Ed.CIL
| Print |
- Training programs for Nepalese students/ personnel funded by WHO/UNDP/ADB in Water Resource Engineering and Agriculture
- Short-term training program in Indian Institution for 15 technical
teachers from Vietnam in Curriculum Design and Institutional
Development for Vocational Schools
- Training of Somalian Teachers in Technical Education, Sponsered by Government of Somalia.
- Training of Bangladesh health officials in Malaria Research at Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi
- Vocational / Crafts Training for the Rwandan women, sponsored by the Govt of Rawanda
- Training of over 50 Maldivian Head Masters in Administration and
Pedagogy at Regional Institute of Education, Mysore and Administrative
Staff College of India, Hyderabad under Tripartite agreement between
Govt., of Maldives, Ed.CIL and Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of
- Training of Maldivian officials in International Diploma Course in
Guidance and Counseling at National Council of Educational Research and
Training (NCERT), New Delhi.
- Training of Vietnamese and Syrian students in English Language Programme.
- National Institute of Animal Welfare